SpeedPlay Poker
Race your way to the top!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SpeedPlay Poker
Race your way to the top!
SpeedPlay Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micro freeroll sit an go's at Big Bet Poker

Go down

Micro freeroll sit an go's at Big Bet Poker Empty Micro freeroll sit an go's at Big Bet Poker

Post  Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Download Big Bet Poker
Big bet now offers sit and go's that are free to enter. These tournaments only pay 10 cents BUT MONEY IS MONEY PEOPLE! No Limit Holdem is one game that is offered. This game willpay the top 3 winners out of 10 players. 5cents goes to the winner, 3 cents goes to the runner up and 2 cents goes to the 3rd place player. Micro freeroll sit an go's at Big Bet Poker Freero10

Another game that is offered is H.O.R.S.E. This game is played "No Limit" style. In this game the winner takes the entire 10 cents. Like I said "MONEY IS MONEY PEOPLE!!" Micro freeroll sit an go's at Big Bet Poker Horsef10

What you can now do with the winnings like I just showed you that I made quickly is take 6 cents to the scedualed tournaments and play the trny called "The 6th cent" This tournament is usually played by many players and has money added as well. You can also play 11 cent sit and go. There are 2 of them, winner takes all and "pay 3 places" This is a simple way for you to build your bankroll from scratch. Micro freeroll sit an go's at Big Bet Poker 10cent10

Download Big Bet Poker
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speedplaypoker.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum